Well, I hope everyone is doing well out there…This is not a usual post, thanks to evil nymph for tagging me for the Tag Blogathon .
Here are the rules attached to it:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
So 11 things about me,
- My favorite colour is Black, the word craze comes from crazy, considering my obsession towards black it seems very much true : )
- I am a free thinker, or can say that I dare to think different (eh…out of the box??? Who defines the system, when it’s messy).
- I got a pet, a cat, ‘blacky’ (aka lizard huntress). A gift from my friend Umer zahal, accidentally she is totally my kind : )
- I am a ‘serial’ reader too. I like YA and WW2 genres. Only Kind of addiction I have is books.
- I try to be little bit optimistic, I have a vision about life and I don’t see it as a graph of Y=2X, it’s like stairs more likely…
- I am a vegetarian by choice, I will eat non-veg too. It is that I just prefer vegetarian diet ethically.
- I keep flowers in my table every day. I am totally in love with red Gerbera flowers.
- I don’t celebrate my birthdays. But I like it when folks wishes me ‘happy birthday’.
- I appreciate it, when people are genuine and honest.
- I have a tendency to make things hybrid ( adding electronics),hmm…don’t worry, that craze is still in infant stage : )
- In a class room, you can’t find me either in second or in last benches. In office you can find me in the ‘ooh he is scary’ group ; )
And my answers to Md,
1. All right, so you’re on a cloud up in the sky. You look down. What do you see?
Off course I will remember Google earth right at the moment, have heard it’s a beautiful scene. I will see light clusters like fireflies if its night. If its above china, sure i will see the great wall. : )
2. What is that one thing that triggers your admiration for someone?
A good character or an ability to inspire, what else? We won’t admire any one blindly right? : )
3. What is the purpose of your blog?
It’s about me, It’s about how things are seen from my perspective…It’s about hope, it’s about love, and it’s about happiness…
4. What is your dream job?
It’s not fair to say some Engineer, HR, Analyst….blah blah. It’s a dream job when we can inspire hundreds to do something for a good cause.
5. What is the song that you just can’t stop listening too at the moment?
Rosylin, the song by Bon Ivor and St. Vincent.
6. How would you spend your very last day on Earth?
Only thing I know is that ‘I will be doing something good’.
7. it’s my birthday. What gift do you send to me?
Not Cards or chocolate….eh i need to think about something of ‘our kind'(ooh…mad or evil : ) )
8. What are you most afraid of?
I don’t really fear anything right now, but I was afraid of ‘haunted’ things when I was a child.
9. Computer/laptop or smartphone?
Laptop mostly, smartphone while traveling.
10. Tell me what you eat for breakfast.
It’s called dhosha, A South Indian dish : )
11. And finally, give me a nickname!
Well, evil nymph itself as long as I can keep mad one avatar : ).
And here goes my 11 questions,
- What’s your hobby, off course after blogging?
- What makes you strong?
- A place you wish to visit before you die?
- What’s your biggest dream?
- How did you start blogging?
- Suggest me a book?
- Your favorite movie?
- Do you have a pet, I am listening…?
- What’s the word that defines you best?
- A sweet moment from your life?
- What was the scariest thing you had when you were a child?
And I want to tag… (And in random off course)
- Ashas blog
- Crazy Life
- Sanju Kurian
- exhale joy
- A beginner
Have a Nice day everyone,